Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Winners #27

Thank you  all for fluttering by again.
5 new players joined in the fun.
I'm very happy to see you all.

Well you certainly came up with some outstanding corners.
56 entries. 
I loved your ingenious ways of making them.

You all made my choices so very hard this time.
Here are my Top 3 selection
In numerical order they are

(15)  Die Waldfee
(With an eye catching spiral effect corner  using 
4 coloured die cuts under the top one.)

(36)   Kbrandy4
(A stunning cloth  bag containing a candle
with a beautiful corner made with felt flowers)

(51) Kate P.
( Die cut corners that complimented
the delicate butterflies perfectly.)


Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.


The Winner of #27
chosen by Random Org
is

(25) Sandra 

Congratulations Sandra
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
shown in #27.

Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

++

3 extra prizes awarded this time for cards
that  both Kitty and I particularly thought
 had that Wow factor.

(13) Carole Z.
(A stunning corner bookmark)

(14)  coldwaters2
 ( created her own background
and beautiful butterfly corners.)

(18 ) Jane Willis
(check out her Oriental  looking corners 
using Stickers.)


Please get in touch with your details and a 
Raspberry Road Designs gift Certificate
will be winging it's way to you all. 

Thank you all for your continued support.

Hope to see you back in #28.

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations to all mentioned above and a big thank you for choosing my card as one of the extra winners, I look forward to the next challenge.
hugs
lorraine x

kbrandy4 said...

Wow!Thank you for picking me as one of your top 3 and congrats to the other winners! Hugs, Hazel x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mrs. A. Oh WOW, I am so excited to see that I won this challenge, thank you so much. Congratulations also to all the other winners, so thoroughly deserved.
Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

mamapez5 said...

A big Thank you for selecting me for your top 3. Well done to everyone else too. I shall enjoy going back through all their entries for another look. Kate x

Jane Willis said...

Thanks very much for picking me as one of your extra winners - I knew those corners would be useful sooner or later! Well done to all the other winners
Jane

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the winner, top picks, and extra winners! Well done, ladies! All of your cards are gorgeous!

Carole Z said...

Thank you so much for choosing my bookmark for a prize! hugs Carole Z X