Wednesday, June 03, 2015

#32 Butterflies + S is for Seqiuns

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #31 are in the post below

Each challenge will  be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies but with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
The twist is that my Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.
They will also be commenting on your entries. 

Please give a warm welcome to my next Guest Designer.

Ammaris Art.
( Winner of #28)

Hi, I'm Catherine, aka Ammaris Art. I live in Poland with my husband and two children. I'm a young blogger and cardmaker, I discovered cardmaking about a year ago and I fell in love with it completely. My favourite style is vintage and shabby chic. I love rich embellishments, layers, die cuts, inks and handmade flowers. I'm happy and honored to be a Guest Designer for the Butterfly Challenge #32 today. I can't wait to see your wonderful creations!

Catherine has chosen the following letter for you.

#30 Butterfly/ies + S  is for Sequins.

You may interpret  this theme in any way you like
just so long as there are Sequins on your 
project  with your Butterfly/s.
Here is Catherine's project for you.

A gorgeous tag.
Just look at all the detailing on it.
You can  see more here . 

Thank you Catherine for being my Guest Designer
for #32.

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.

Here is my  Inspiration card.


You can find full details here on my blog

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.


Hessian goody bag
containing either

(A)  Blue selection 


or

(b)  Gold/Brown selection 

or

$10 gift certificate from
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

16 comments:

Ammaris Art said...

Thank you so much Mrs. A for inviting me to be a Guest Designer for this challenge.
Hugs
Catherine

sweet art designs said...

Wow your guest designer card is super Wow! What a beautiful tag. Thank you for the inspiration.
Myrna Sweet

Liz said...

Congratulations to Catherine on her Guest Designer spot and what a gorgeous tag! Great Card, Mrs A - a very clever way of using the sequins. xx

Linby said...

wow that tag is amazing.
Linbyx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wowzers, Catherine's tag is stunning! Yours is too, Mrs. A - I just commented on your blog a few minutes ago. Great challenge theme - I really want to join this one so I hope to be back!

Veerle said...

Hi Mrs A
I did could find the time to make a card for the challenge before leaving on holiday. So glad i could join in. I'll be around.
Hugs Veerle x

Suzana said...

Thank you very much for the challenge.
I posted on the name Suzana, but the link is not functional.
I do not know why.
I put here the path:
http://suzanamiu.blogspot.ro/2015/06/bookmark-with-butterflies-semn-de-carte.html
All the best and a beautiful weekend.

Darnell said...

Your card and Catherine's card are stunning, Mrs. A! I'm just playing for fun and I thank you for another fab challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

Super sequins makes by you and Catherine! Thanks for another fun challenge.

Hugs

Di xx

Unknown said...

Hi thanks for the lovely comments on my blog,and pointing me in the direction of the butterfly challenge,I do rather love butterfly's,and am now a follower so hope to be joining in soon,I'm still pretty new to blog land,and loving it,so thanks again,crafty hugs Debbs xx

mamapez5 said...

Two great cards from you and Catherine for this challenge. You sure went to town with your sequins didn´t you?!. It was a real challenge for me, as I rarely use sequins, but a challenge is always a good thing. Kate x

Sandy said...

Another fun challenge. I just started trying my hand at shaker cards, and I bought a bunch of sequins to use in them. So I was all prepared.
Catherine's tag is ... WOW, gorgeous.

Jean said...

Fabulous inspiration cards from you and Catherine. Thank you for another super challenge.
Jean x

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fabulous challenge and awesome inspirations too, so happy I managed to get to take part in this challenge Karen x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous inspiration as always, Mrs. A! It's great to be back playing here and I hope it stays that way!

Hugs,
Em x

Theresa's Studio said...

This is my first time visiting and entering your challenge. Thanks for the fun and inspiration!