Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Winners #32

Thank you  all for fluttering by again.
3 new players joined in the fun.
I'm very happy to see you all.

Again you have  amazed me 
with all your different  ways of
interpreting the Sequin theme.

You made my choices so hard to make.
Here are my Top 3 selection
In numerical order they are

(1) Suzana
(With a great tag full of butterflies.)

(19)   Jean
(A soft and dreamy creation)

(26) Joan W. 
(Beautifully stamped butterflies on an inky Background.)

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.

I couldn't leave this one out of my slection.

(25) Kimbo

(Shoes will never be the same again!)
Checkout what Kim has done with hers.
I have my cling film and rolls of cello tape at the ready.


The Winner of #32
chosen by Random Org
is


( 15) K.T. Fit Kitty
(Now that's my kind of coffee!
2 large cups sets me up for the day.)

Congratulations Kitty, a second time win for you.
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
shown in #32.

Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.


++

I'm still having massive problems with my 
Internet so  it is impossible to show pictures
of all the goregous makes as time is of 
the essence when loading this page 
without losing anything.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Hope to see you back in #33.

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, My, Goodness! Thank you, Mrs. A! The random picker has been very good to me! I will email you shortly! Yay!!! So happy and excited! Congratulations to all the top picks! I'll go take a look now at these beauties! Thank you!!!!

Jean said...

Oh Wow! Thank you for picking my card for your top three. Congratulations to Kitty as well for her win.
Jean x