Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Winners #72

Well after the initial hiccup of loosing the R from the word  pieRcing you all took to the last challenge like a Duck to Water!! Thankyou for all your wonderful entries. 34 in total. Your what makes this challenge work. Two new people fluttered along too so welcome and hope you will visit the butterfly garden again.
Here is my Top 3 choice. I'm trying out something slightly different this time so without further ado
in Numerical order they are

(15) Charlotte E

(17) Jane Willis

(32) Lynn



Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the  Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Now onto the Winner picked by Random Org.

(11) Kate P.
Check out Kate's posting of this amazing card and how it was made. 



Congratulations  Kate.
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which prize you would like to receive shown in #72.
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.


The Winner of the 

Tonic Studios
Butterfly Sprig die cut.

for using both PieRcing  and the colour Fern + your  Butterfly
is

(30) KT Fit Kitty



Congratulations  Kitty
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar. 
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #73.



7 comments:

Tina Z. said...

great top picks and congratulations to the winners!
have a lovely day.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Beautiful selection of winners and top picks Well done all. x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing works, ladies!! Congrats to all and expecially to my dear friend Kitty!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! Thank you so much, Mrs. A! I am super excited to be a winner! I am so happy to be playing with my butterflies again and I had so much fun that I am hoping to be a regular here again! Thank you to my friend scrAPpamondo for her sweet words above! Congratulations to all the winners and picks! All I can say is WOW when I look at these creations - very beautiful! And although Kate P's was a random pick I say WOW! I will be heading over to check this one out! It's really nice to see the photos here! Mrs. A, I will email you! Thank you!

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to the wonderful featured cards, and congrats to the winners.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for featuring me in your top 3 and well done to everyone - I rather think we all went "eek!" when it came to paper piercing and then remembered what lovely effects if can create
Jane

Barb said...

Congratulations to the winners and you special picks, thank you for another fun challenge. Barbxx