Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Winners #92

Thank you all for coming along and playing in this challenge. There were 27 players joined in for the One Layer /Ultra  Pink,  the most that has played for quite a while.
 All of the entries were worthy of a Top 3 slot  so picking my choices was no easy task.
 I have chosen the following 

In Numerical order

(5) Ionabunny


I chose Gail's card as a lot of thought went into masking in the right order
to achieve this stunning result.

(12) Joanne

I love the lace border stamp on this card which looks so effective. 
 
(24) Janis in ID

That brick wall is stunning. I also like the way Janis has staged the card with the embellishments around it and not on the card. 

Congratulations to everyone. Please take a curtsey and help yourselves to the 
Top 3 Badge from the side bar.

So onto the Winner picked  by Random Org for this challenge.


(6 ) Gail K.


Congratulations Gail
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which
prize you would like to receive shown in # 92
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.

The Winner of the

Habico
clear stamp set 
' Pansies'.



For using one layer  along with the colour Ultra Pink + your butterfly
is

(25) Sue T.


Congratulations  Sue
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar.
Please  also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 93.



6 comments:

Janis said...

So honored that you chose my card to be one of your Top Picks...particularly since the entries by everyone were so fabulous!! Congratulations to the other Picks, too, esp to my friend Ionabunny. Hooray!! And congrats to the lucky winners. Your prizes look wonderful!!

Thank you again, Mrs. A, for all the work you put into your wonderful challenges. They are so much fun and I appreciate your time and generosity!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Congrats to all xx

terrie said...

Congrats to all of the winners...it was so nice to see so many who entered on the "One Layer/Pink Challenge".
Thank you Mrs. A for having me as the Guest Designer for this Challenge.
Have a great day.

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the winners and top picks. Thanks for picking me as one of them. Hugz

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a surprise, I've only just spotted that I'v won something, Thank you very much. Lovely top picks, congrats to all.

Sue xx

Gail said...

Thank you so much for the prize win and congrats to all who got a mention -some beautiful cards.Have e-mailed my choice,